While I haven’t been blogging so much due to time commitments I have been putting in to other things, it was good to come back and write this all out. It was a bit less busy year for concerts and events but those we attended were as good as ever. The future looks bright but here’s a quick list of some of my favorite things from 2015:
1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
2. All Things Must Pass
3. The Peanuts Movie
4. Crocodile Gennadiy
5. Love and Mercy
1. Star Wars Rebels
2. There isn’t really a #2, Rebels was awesome, and the only show I’ve really focused on this year.
Favorite Live Performances:
1. Garbage in Madison
2. Mark Z Danielewski in Athens
3. Vienna Teng in Woodside
4. NXT Live in San Jose
5. The Nerdologues in Seattle
Favorite Fandom Moments:
1. Ingress Mission Day in San Diego
2. HTC Vive Live demo in San Diego
3. Our webcast of the Vienna Teng Freight and Salvage show
4. Taking a photo with Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill
5. Meeting awesome professional wrestling personalities at WrestleCon and WWE Axxess
Favorite gadget of 2015:
Favorite game of 2015:
I can’t say I really loved a lot of albums in 2015, even though some cool stuff came out.
I’m really looking forward to 2016 and the promise of new music from Garbage, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, the potential fun of the Guns N’ Roses reunion, the emergence of virtual reality into the consumer marketplace and whatever else the year holds.
While my output to the blog has been minimal for 2015, I’m not closing up shop anytime soon. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.